All our hardwood and softwood logs are sourced locally from responsibly maintained and sustainable woodlands and are guaranteed ready for use. They are processed and oven dried in accordance to Woodsure approved standards. By placing an order on our website, you agree to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Prices, Delivery Charges and Promotions
· Prices are correct at the time of publication and are shown in GB pounds sterling.
· We reserve the right to change our advertised prices at any time.
· All retail prices include VAT at the domestic fuel rate of 5% and are included in purchase price.
· Delivery charges will apply to all orders outside the free delivery zone (20 miles). Delivery charges, if applicable, are clearly shown in the purchase price prior to ordering.
· Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion and may be subject to availability whilst stocks last.
· We may change the terms of any promotions or withdraw or replace them at any time without prior notice.
· Goods remain the property of Beaver Logs until paid for in full.
· All PayPal, credit, debit card payments will be taken through our online payment provider. Your financial details are not shared directly with us.
· If you wish to make a payment by personal cheque, please make cheques payable to Beaver Logs. We reserve the right to hold delivery until funds have cleared in our bank account.
· If you wish to make a payment by bank transfer, please call us for details of our bank account.
· Whilst we aim to deliver all orders within 7 working days, we cannot guarantee a delivery within this period.
· All deliveries are made by appointment only to the address specified when you submit your order.
· Delivery is conditional upon access to your property is free of obstructions and there are suitable roads available for our delivery vehicle. Deliveries will not be made where the ground conditions are uneven, not suitable to unload or likely to cause damage to the vehicle or property in the vicinity.
· Whilst we endeavour to deliver direct to your property or storage area, we will be unable to do so if the ground is unsuitable for our barrow system or access is narrower than one metre. Please let us know in advance if your property has difficult access, or issues that may prevent us from safely delivering your order, as a failed delivery will result in a charge for re-delivery.
· Beaver Logs delivery drivers are not responsible for decanting or stacking of logs. Please let us know in advance if this is a service you require. We reserve the right to charge for this service.
· Beaver Logs does not accept any responsibility for any goods that are lost or stolen after they have been delivered.
If in the unlikely event you are unhappy with the quality of our products or the service you have received, please contact us by phone or email with details of your issue as soon possible. We will respond within 5 working days and will try to resolve the problem. In most cases we’ll arrange a visit to your property at a mutually convenient time and agree a practical and fair resolution.
Returns, Refunds & Amendments
· Customers have the right to cancel their order at any time before the goods are despatched or within 7 days of receiving your goods for a full refund, excluding any cost of collection. This does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
· All goods must be returned undamaged in their original packaging and in a suitable condition for resale.
· Customers are required to return the goods at their own expense. Alternatively, Beaver Logs can offer a collection service for which the cost of return transport will be quoted on request.
· If you return or cancel your order Beaver Logs will process a refund within 14 days of the goods being returned.
· If you would like to cancel your order please telephone or email us as soon as possible, preferably before goods are despatched.
· Orders can be amended by request before the goods are dispatched. This is usually 1 day before delivery.
· All products are supplied subject to availability.
· Logs are supplied to an average length of 23cm or 9 inches. The width of the log may vary.
· Moisture content is calculated as an average of multiple readings from a representative sample.
· All website images are for illustrative purposes only. Colours may vary slightly from those illustrated.
· Packaging may vary from that shown.
· Orders received for goods which are to be used in smoke control areas are the responsibility of the customer in understanding and complying with the Clean Air Act.
· Wood is a natural product so may vary in colour, shape and size.
· As it is a natural product, no warranty is either given or implied on any timber product as to its performance as a domestic heating fuel. Natural timber products will perform differently depending on usage and storage conditions.
· Beaver Logs retains the right to accept orders and payment if stocks have temporarily unavailable, fulfilling the order upon stock replenishment. If an item is out of stock the customer will be contacted as to when it is expected to be back in stock and if the waiting time is considered to be too long, a full refund will be given.
· Our Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice being given.